Tuesday, June 15, 2010

And another stunning page.

Thank you Anne for this lovely page that arrived this morning. I love the way you have done the waves couching down strips of fabric. The groins are me fav. They are my fav things of all on some coastlines I did a whole project on them when i was at collage. The colours are wonderful and the added paper napkin is wonderful. I am a devil for beach huts and my Mum always sends me pics of beach huts when she is on holiday. Thank you once again for a wonderful page. Love Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.