Monday, March 7, 2011

Book Construction and Missing Pages

I just wrote a post on my blog about how I am constructing my book, if you want to take a look. I also thought that I would let everyone know that I have not heard a word from either Carmen or Debi. I think that at this point, that you should not count on getting any missing pages from them. I have sent several e-mails, posted here and on Stitchin' Fingers. If they were going to respond, I think we would have heard from them by now. My suggestion is to go ahead with the pages you have and begin book construction. Please do post a photo of your process, I'm sure everyone would like to see how others are doing their books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.