Thursday, July 8, 2010

Carmen - It's on it's way

Wow, what a month I've had.  I've had to leave Nimbin because of major problems with the management of the place I was staying.  Long story so I won't go into it.  I'm now in Geelong in Victoria, looking for a unit for myself at the moment.  I have a mail redirection in place now so all mail sent to my Nimbin address will be redirected to me here in Geelong.

Carmen, I had lots of fun doing your page.  I mailed it off to you yesterday.  Sorry it's late.  I do hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.