Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Like buses.....

There is a joke in England, I'm not sure if it exists in other countries. It tells of waiting around for a very long time at a bus-stop only to find two buses coming along at the same time.......



As you can see, this is my second page in quick succession. There has been a plan at work to try and get back on track having got myself rather behind-hand with the sequence of pages I should have been completing.
The photograph shows a small section of my page for Debi. This is Shabby Chic. It is almost complete and should be ready to send in the next day or two.
The plan is to get started with Gayle's page in the next day or two. Hopefully, I should be able to post about that soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Mandy! I'm sure Debi will love her page. I know she is working on getting caught up, too.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.