Friday, April 22, 2011

Finishing etc.

Hi everyone, did we ever get any comeback from the late senders? Cobi had promised me my page for this group and a second group we're both in, but haven't received. I've been away so want to check up as our post goes to the village kafeneo and I suppose could get lost. I've made my book so that pages can be attached.
Re the proposed magazine article, I did send in some pics of my book but wonder if more or better are needed?
Thanks to all for this wonderful group.

2 comments:

  1. Kath - as far as I know Cobi is finishing her pages and you will get your page. Maya, Liz and I are working on the article proposal and we'll get back with you about photos. We will need to send 3 photos with the article proposal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruth, Happy Easter to all

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.