Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fairytales

I honestly didn't realise there were so many different fairytales to choose from.  Hundreds, litterally!  Oh My!  What's a girl to do?  Pick my favourite of course.  I've had this one fairytale that I've always loved, and so that is the one I have chosen.  Ann, you will have to wait to get your page before you'll find out what it is.  But I do hope you like it.


Here is a small peek.  And yes, I've just finished it for you.  Shall wrap it up safely with a few little goodies for you.  It was fun to make.  Thank you for encouraging me to go back to my childhood to find inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. That is a very small peak - I'm starting to plan my fairy tale page now and I have no idea what one you chose by this peak. Oh well, I'll just go with my favorite as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one have you choosen? That's a difficult question....
    One with a princess?
    I don't know.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.