Monday, November 15, 2010

Mail Received from Juliette

Well, it's been a long time between receiving pages in my mail box.  I received my page from Juliette yesterday.  It's lovely.  There is a beautiful image of a classic styled lady.  It's wonderful.  I love it.  Thanks so much.  Could you please post a photo Juliette?  My camera is almost dead and I still don't have my computer here.  Thanks so much.

I haven't sent my October page off yet.  Sorry, I can't remember who it's for, my notebook is at home and I'm at the library.  I have almost finished my November page, which is for Debi.  I'm very happy with how it is turning out.

Many blessings to you all.
Johoanna

2 comments:

  1. Johoanna - I'm so happy you got a page! I look forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johoanna my page for you is about to arrive any day now. I guess I sent it around the time I sent off Ruth's page.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.