Thursday, October 29, 2009
Changes
Hi all! I made some changes to the look of our blog. I hope you like it. The background is a freebie from Shel's Scraps and I just picked one that I liked. Go take a look and see if there is one you like better. The neat thing about it, is that it can be changed easily. The one I picked is an autumn one. We can change seasonally if we like or just keep it the same all the time. Her backgrounds are free but she asks that she gets credit. That's the new "blinkie" on the bottom left of the sidebar. It was simple to change so if any of you have blogs and want free backgrounds, I would suggest you check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dear Ruth,
ReplyDeleteI like the new design.
Cheers Trillian
I really like the new background, too. Thanks for telling us about Shel's Scraps - I'll have to check it out.
ReplyDeleteLiz
Oh What fun!!! It is such fun to change things up every once in awhile. Thank sfor the tip about the backgrounds!
ReplyDeleteSmiles !
Elizabeth