Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hi,

my name is Trillian. In real live I have an other name but in bloggerland/blogosphere I like to be Trillian. Called after the lady in the Hitchhiker written by Douglas Adams.

I like hand crafting as long as I can think.

Knitting and sewing I learned at school. In the past I liked to knit more than to sew. At the moment I prefer sewing.

In February this year I started to make fabric postcards and to swap them. Therefore I started my blog.

I haven't made fabric book pages before. So it is very exciting for me to start this project.
My theme is Fairy Tales. I have chosen this theme because I was in a fabric postcard swap with the same theme and began to read fairy tales. They are so interesting. And I like the interpretations of the stories.

Hope the next year will be full of positive surprises.
Looking forward swapping with you.

3 comments:

  1. Your fabric postcard is really cute, Trillian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairytales will be a challenge for me because I've never done figures in embroidery etc only sketched and painted. I'm welcoming it as a step in a new direction. Nice meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing a fabric page for you will be challenaging and i hope i make the grade. Looking forward to getting to know you

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.