Sunday, January 23, 2011

A fairy story and book plans.



A quick teaser. My last page, a fairy story for Trillian, will be put into the post in the morning.

I must then set about organising a front cover for my book and start putting it all together. Do not worry if you are working on a page for me and it is a little late. I am planning a book where I will be able to add pages at a later date should I have need to do so.

This has been such a very enjoyable project. Thank you Ruth for organising us all so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.