Sunday, January 23, 2011

To Cobi, Elizabeth, Liz and Debi


After falling woefully behind the past few months, I am all caught up. These four pages will go in the mail tomorrow. I won't tell you who gets which one, but I had great fun working on all of them.
This has been a delightful swap, and I thank Ruth big time for organizing it and for keeping all of us on task. LOUD APPLAUSE HERE!!!
I'll probably upload pictures to my Flickr site tomorrow so I can mentally wrap up this swap. If the four of you don't want to see, DON'T PEEK!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I peeked! Now I will be haunting the post office until my page arrives. Can't wait to see it in "real life."

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.