Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Book of Leaves

I've begun the covers for my book of Leaves and hope to have the book itself completed by next month so I can photograph it etc and send the necessary information to Ruth who plans to send out articles about the Story of the Traveling Pages to various publications.
I am waiting for three pages. Sorry to have to post this on the blog but I couldn't find email ids to contact Cobi, Chris and Carmen. Would really appreciate it if you could let me know if I can expect a page in the next couple of weeks so I can make provision for these pages to be included into the book in chronological order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.