Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Working on My Book

I've been working on putting my book together and have made a cover/title page. . . sort of an introduction:

P2210003

When you open that front door, you will see this:

P2210002

I used Shiva Paintstiks to make the brown "wood" surface and the green inside is some of my "snow" fabric.  On the back of this page, I printed a brief explanation of the project and a list of the participants:

P2210004

Very simple - because it is the lead-in for all those wonderful pages!

P2210010

I have them temporarily strung together while I wait for information on missing pages and inspiration for a permanent binding.  How is everyone else coming?

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cover, Liz. I have completed a front and back cover. I made them a bit bigger since my pages aren't all the same size. My plan is to make an accordian style book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to say that I have plans, but haven't yet started my book. Like Ruth, I have plans for an accordian style book. However, I must get a front cover made first......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cover. Like Mandy I have plans but haven't started working.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.