Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another Door!

Chris, your door arrived today.  I love it!    It has a wonderful medieval look to it.  I'll bet you all don't know that my front door is painted blue.  Pretty cool, huh?

P4070004

Chris said she painted some bondaweb and I can see she did a lot of stitching, too.  The gesso on the walls really makes them look like stone.

P4070005

In fact, I love all the textures on this piece.  Thank you so much, Chris.

I've started working on my April page, but it's too soon for a preview.  Soon, I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz I am glad you liked it, i just had this image of an old blue door with flaking paint in a stone arch way. Now fancy you actually having a blue door....It was great fun to do. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page - I love the blue and the stone effect.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.