Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Page Finally Sent

Wow, I've been soooo busy here at Granny's Farm.  It was packed out over Easter.  Seems everyone wants to come to Nimbin.

I've sent of Kath's flower page.  I had lots of fun working on it.  I love doing handwork.  It's very relaxing.  I won't spoil the surprise.  I do hope you like it.

Now I need to save up for a new digital camera.  I can't take close up shots, nor turn off the flash otherwise it doesn't work at all.  Mind you, it is almost 6 years old now.

Blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.