Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mandy's Page

Hi all, Mandy's page is done and mailed.  Unfortunately I am unable to upload pics at the moment cause I am using an internet cafe.  I always have lots of fun with sea themes.  This one was no exception.  I do hope you like it Mandy.

I have somewhere permanent to stay now, and am in the process of trying to get my computer and sewing machine sent up.  Unfortunately my ex is being difficult.  But once I have the computer up here I'll get internet access sorted out and I'll then be able to upload photos.  But things are going well.  Having the time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.