Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Note About" Windows"

I was just reading over the mailing list for our swap and seeing who I was creating a page for this month, when I noticed that I ahd added a caveat to my theme preference. I did not remember that I had added No Goth after the theme. I would like to explain that statement a bit.
I LOVE medieval architecture but I do not like the dark sinister goth style of today. I guess that I don't really understand the whole Goth thing, just assume that it is another form of self expression for many young people. It is not my thing! However I do love all things Medieval in the historical sense. I hope that this clarifies things a bit for everyone!!!
It looks like I will begin creating a page for Debi next, what fun!!!!!
I hope that all is well with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.