Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Playing with leaves.

This is just a quick post to show the result of playing around with fabric paints.

Yesterday, I was lucky to find a box of ten Setacolor Opaque fabric paints. I had gone into a shop looking for two or three colours to enhance my diminishing stock of colours, but came out with rather more than I had intended. The box made much more sense............ more colours to play with!



So this morning, I had some fun playing around with colours. I hope this might turn into the base layer for the page I shall be completing for Maya this month. Her theme is "Leaves".

6 comments:

  1. I like what I see Mandy.I'm glad you bought the entire box of paints :) and created a colourful base for the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really colourful; I'm really looking forward to seeing how you complement those colours and shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy! This is glorious!! i can see that with a bit of stiching and such that you will ahve a fabulous piece!! THanks for sharing!!
    Play ON!!
    Hugs!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. (Feeling slightly embarrassed, but pleased you like it.) It was rather an indulgence playing around with the paint, but great fun. I don't have much of an idea how the page will develop, so the next stages will be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If that were for me and it just stayed as is, I'd be happy!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.