Monday, May 24, 2010

E-mail Addresses?

There has been a suggestion that I send out a list of everyone's e-mail addresses to the whole group to facilitate communication. I somehow thought that some of you didn't want your e-mails given out to the group. Please let me know if you don't want your e-mail address sent to the rest of the group. If I don't hear from you in a week, I will send out all your addresses next week to the whole group. That way, if you're behind, you can send your page recipient a note to let them know when their page will arrive.

6 comments:

  1. Fine with me to put my email on this list. Sounds like some of us need a little accountability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Ok for the group to have my e-mail. I think its a good idea to let people know the status of the page being created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this sounds a really good idea to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its OK with me. I can be reached through my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear what you have to say - so do tell, what's on your mind? As this blog is a group blog, we won't respond personally but may leave you a note in the comments if you have a question. So check back in the comments for answers to your questions.